Dumplings with Miso Recipe
3 cup Dashi
1/2 cup Miso
1/4 pkt Mochi-flour
2 stalk green onions
1 lb White fleshed fish
1/4 tsp Gourmet powder
* 1. Add enough Mochi-flour to make a stiff dough for dango, roll into small marble sized balls and make a slight impression on each side, by pinching.
* 2. Drop balls into boiling dashi.
* 3. Cut fish into small pieces. Grind Miso in surabachi.
* 4. When dango (dumplings) rise to the top, add the fish and the miso.
* 5. Add the gourmet powder and garnish with chopped green onions.